Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Flower Power...





I've noticed a lot of digital murals on the internet.
One company NonoLiving does some very nice ones. You can see them here...
http://www.nonoliving.co.uk/Wallpowercollection.asp
I like them but I'm not sure if I could live with them. I could do with something like that behind my sofa but it could just get a little tiring or on the other hand it could make me feel zingy everyday.
Anyway these flowers inspires me to use for knitwear and maybe that will be the next motif on the cardi/jacket.
I also came across these interesting socks and think I may use those jolly flowers as well. It amuses me that they are for an adult it seems but I think I would only make them for girls under the age of 10 years :) However the flower graph pattern is very useable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...