Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Growing Stitches...


I just love it when all those little stitches start to grow into something....a fabric that I have created from two needles and a ball of yarn. Bearing in mind that I have had to go back to being 3 years old to think of this design. Not that difficult really...lol .
So I decided to put a row of figures on it just like those papercuts I used to do as a kid. I'm almost upto the sleeve-holes now and am pondering on my next motif. This is a very organic design..:) There is a danger it will look a mishmash when finished but I'm not too bothered about that. I'm happy there is not much more to do and it's not an adult garment not that an adult would want to wear it..lol I'm quite getting used to making clothes for little people.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...