Monday, 6 April 2009

Knitting Pledge

Well..Here we have it ...concrete evidence that I have indeed taught my son to knit. Try to ignore the fact that he is actually more interested in watching "Top Gear". :) He really has got the hang of it and will update on the length of his new "Dr Who" style scarf very soon.(ie: very long).
I joined a pledge to teach some-one to knit on KnitLuck's website. You can do it as well :) It's upto us girls to pass it on and never let this art die.
http://www.knitluck.com/home/knitting-pledge-update.html

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed that you've finished your pledge so fast!
    How great that your son is open to knitting.
    Looks like he is a good multitasker...can't wait to see his finished Dr. Who scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby was really thrilled that you left a comment and seems to be even more enthusiastic about finishing the scarf. He's even been thinking of innovative ways to knit such as wedging one needle on the outside of a table and knitting like a machine :)) I'll be posting his ideas soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fantastic that your son is knitting! I wish I started working with yarn at an earlier age. And I admire how he's inventing ways to knit in his own style. It already looks like his Dr.Who scarf is going to be a hit! Bravo! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...