Monday, 6 April 2009

New Project Start.

I've just started to knit a Cardi/Jacket for a 3 year old. I've got a feeling she may not be wearing it until she's 4 though.
I havn't done a pattern or graph yet. I am just seeing what happens and what I feel like doing. I'm knitting it straight round without side seams. The first thing I always do is gather together some yarn and trims and buttons that I may use.
My first inspiration was the red bobble trim and red buttons. However as is always the case I have another idea now for those and may not use them for this garment. Apart from these squares I want to put flowers onto it. It seems like an odd mix but that's me. I'll update on the progress of this design :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...