Monday, 18 May 2009

Art Deco and bits...

This is a nice pic in the Beatles cafe in Liverpool. I am from Liverpool so music has always been a big part of my life.
I really love this piece. It's a limited edition and it just makes me smile. :) I don't put anything in it but I like to look at it. The colours and shapes are so inspiring.
Toby was doing a project on Art Deco at school and decided to take some pics of my few bits ...so I thought I'd put them on my blog because they are nice :)
A lovely Art Deco dish found at a market about 20 years ago when it was easy to get Art Deco pieces. It's such a beautiful yellow and works so well with the gold.
A gorgeous bakelite clock that my mum gave to me many years ago ...something I treasure.
That was my mother's day card :) Really sweet.
It was Toby's 15th birthday a couple of weeks ago. Here he is blowing out candles on his caterpillar cake :)

2 comments:

  1. I want a caterpillar cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You are cake obsessed :) I'll send you one for your next birthday ..:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...