Tuesday, 9 June 2009

LANZAROTE...Just a week of bliss....

Having a drink on the balcony after a day at the pool :)
The beach front was very nice .
How quiet is that?? lol Those two at the end where ours. Just bliss....could have looked at that sea for days...:)
The beach was lovely...quiet,peaceful and interesting with little rock pools all over the place. I collected some rocks and shells but they don't look the same here for some reason. They look dull and out of place but there they looked magical.
Sometimes the peace was broken by the crazy hotel host who befriended Toby and kept him entertained with Archery,Shooting and Mini Golf. He achieved hotel diplomas in all three...incredible really. How come it took me 3 years to get that degree...lol The host did have some wicked MJ moves and was refreshingly full of life :)
A nice little swim :)
The lovely pool area....really quiet and heavenly...
Am I missing this place right now!!!! Here is Toby by the pool at the little place where we had lunch everyday and life was just so simple and sweet :)

6 comments:

  1. oh I love Lanzarote. where did you go? Its made me all sad to see it, I miss it so much too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe...We went to Costa Teguise. We stayed at the Hotel Beatriz and Spa which was brilliant and a very good price. I'm sure I'll go back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning pictures. My family and I love to travel and should try and check this it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great place for families and there are some lovely trips around the island to look at caves and volcanoes...as it is a volcanic Island and quite educational for kids. There is also the art of Cesar Manrique to look at...he actually designed Costa Tequise and some amazing underground houses. There are also camel rides and lots of cacti :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a beautiful and relaxing week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...