Wednesday, 23 September 2009

LUELLA

I've been very busy lately re-furbishing a house in Liverpool. It's a long story but soon the house will be finished and it has taken away quite a lot of my energy. I hope to blog about the house at some point but for now I want to distract myself with sweet things like this lovely doll-like collection for spring/summer 10 from Luella Bartley.There is a definite touch of the Audrey Hepburn and inspirations from vintage dresses reworked in a 2010 way. She is one of my favourite designers to have emerged in the past few years and I think she is going from strength to strength. Read all about her here :) and enjoy her cute clothes and those bows....:) I really do think we will all have our hair up in bows next summer. In fact I saw many young girls in Liverpool sporting this look....not sure if they new it was in fashion though...hahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...