Friday, 5 February 2010

I won a Jaccuse Illustration :)






Look at this lovely illustration :) I was lucky enough to receive this in the post today. It has been penned so beautifully by fashion designer/illustrator extraordinaire Mark Karl Hughes. Mark has an MA from St. Martins School of Art so he is well qualified in all aspects of fashion.
It is a drawing of Tilda Swinton wearing one of Viktor and Rolfes ribbon dresses. He has just started a lovely blog with a little prodding from me which is probably how I came to win the first drawing. Mark is having a monthly contest to win a drawing on the wedding and style blog lovemydress.net Mark's personal blog is full of more fabulous illustrations. Admire more of his work
here.
Now I need to go and find a frame and some-where nice to display this lovely piece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...