Monday, 27 December 2010

Trees and Baubles









 I love Christmas trees and the whole ritual of putting them up. Every year I always buy some new baubles for the tree. This year it was the bird baubles :) I'm a little late with this blog as Christmas day was yesterday. It's spirit will not be forgotten though as these trees will stay up for a while to cheer up the dark winter nights. I always used to buy real trees and really love them but my conscience got the better of me and I bought a white tree and that was it really. No more cleaning up pine needles and having to dispose of a dead tree. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and hope Santa brought you every thing you desire. It's a white Christmas here in the UK...at last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...