Monday, 18 April 2011

Lovisa Burfitt...Fashion Illustrations









I just love these sweet fashion illustrations from Swedish Lovisa Burfitt. She has been  illustrating since she graduated from the Beckmans School of Fashion in 1997 and has worked with the likes of H&M, Procter&Gamble, Absolut Vodka, Bloomingdales and Kenzo amongst others. Lovisa is also a  fashion designer and sells her womenswear line Burfitt
I feel inspired to get my pens and paper out and just sketch. I used to love doing shoes and there are so many fab shoes to sketch these days I could do some proper minxy ladies :)

2 comments:

  1. Omg I love it!! I want the dishes!! You should start sketching Gina ;)!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I will very soon ..:) These sketches are so inspiring and lovely :) x Glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...